3Di experience in Oracle SOA has evolved from a successful practice in implementing complex enterprise systems.
Most organizations today have complex IT landscapes with multiple disparate systems, platforms and applications. An effective SOA framework that brings together cloud and on premise deployments can ensure optimal flexibility for your organization to orchestrate and integrate the services of such diverse systems. Oracle SOA suite is among the leading middleware platforms available in the market and the most widely used middleware for complex application integrations. 3Di leverages the power of SOA to seamlessly integrate your loosely coupled applications and underlying IT systems and to deliver significant efficiency gains.
3Di’s SOA practice makes it easier than ever for organizations to build, deploy, and manage SOA with complete, open, integrated, and best-in-class technology. We provide end-to-end consulting for SOA design, implementation and maintenance, all tailored to the unique requirements of your organization. Our SOA integration solutions help you leverage existing resources and enable end-to-end integration between cloud, legacy and enterprise applications.
Our service offerings include:
- SOA assessment and architecture
- SOA Services development and integration
- B2B and legacy application integration
- SOA implementation (SOAP/REST)
- SOA Monitoring/Dashboard
What sets us apart?
- Track record of delivering SOA integration solutions for large and small organizations
- Best practices and recommendations that help you leverage SOA-BPM to enhance business agility
- Highly experienced SOA specialists, Oracle functional and technical consultants and DBAs
- Warranty and post production support offered to all customers
- Ability to address cross-domain business and integration needs
- Cost-effective onsite-offshore hybrid engagement model
Our SOA team has extensive experience with Oracle SOA Suite 11g including BPEL, OSB, Business Rules, B2B, BAM and adaptors. Our team delivers best practices and reference architectures for successful application of SOA principles.